- Tissue: Single cell suspension of human tumor cells grown in a mouse brain (will contain both human and mouse).
- Expansion method: Exclusively passaged orthotopically in mice. This suspension will not be successful in TC and will not be refunded. Please see our TC lines for in-vitro use.
- Product format: Shipped as cryopreserved single cell suspension for implantation.
- SOP for xenograft instructions in FAQ
- Pathogen testing results in FAQ
- Patient information in FAQ
- Time to tumor onset in FAQ
- Subgroup information in FAQ
- In NSG mice tumors typically resemble the original biopsy specimen by histology and genome analysis.
- More IHC data currently being curated. This information will be added to the website in the future.
- More genomic data currently being curated. This information will be added to the website in the future.